Monday, June 01, 2015
I put up a few more art pieces on my DeviantArt page, including this one. It was a school project from the first semester. I got an A, if it matters to you
A few weeks ago I got around to organizing and scanning some of my school stuff, including projects done with traditional media and pads of paper from life drawing class. Then there was a small amount of flooding and all of my artwork got wet. Even some of my visuals from my early days as a teacher and my old paintings where dampened. Luckily, the damage was not too bad and nothing was seriously damaged as far as I can tell, but I'm glad I scanned everything I wanted ahead of time.
I've been working on a new version of SykoGrafix.com, which I hope to begin to show this month. It's about time that this place gets an upgrade! There will be new graphics and a new way of viewing the artwork. After that, I hope to be able to make more cool illustrations instead of just scanning old stuff. Until then, look forward to it!
Posted by Dylan G. at 6/01/2015